“Building Hope 2021” (the Pandemic sequel) has 5 Chapel Hill or Orange County area churches involved.
Please read important updates regarding Orange Habitat build-site policies:
- Everyone must sign up online for the builds
- Registration closes 24 hrs before the build to allow prep and planning
- The day before the shift, volunteers will be emailed a screening assessment which is required prior to volunteering
- There will be a lunch break where volunteers have the option to eat off-site or distanced, on-site
- Everyone is required to wear a mask on-site. Plan to bring extras to change into throughout the shift!
- Plan to bring lots of water, as we no longer have shared water coolers onsite
You must create an account on VolunteerHub, if you don’t already have one. Join your fellow Parishioners for a Building Hope 2021 Build-day on 6 March 2021 Saturday!
We will be be doing Landscaping at #302 Odie Street, in Hillsborough. Please sign-up to work at: http://vhub.at/buildinghope
Help get Naw Gay, Lay Da and their family in their new home! Look for — Landscaping at Odie (on that date) — 9a – 3p shift!
You can see photos of Odie St work ongoing, on Google Photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/sBQA8FQDJ9FJhLGE6Mark Biggers is the Chapel of the Cross liaison for Habitat, and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-360-4561.Please contact Mark when you sign-up to work at that link, or for further information!