We need your help! Are you able to:
Vacation Church Camp Discipline Policy
All children should feel welcomed and safe in Vacation Church School. The members of each class will together write a behavior policy which will be signed by the children and teachers. The policies will include these basic principles:
- All children and teachers will be respected. There will be no bullying.
- The church buildings, classrooms and supplies will be treated with care.
- If a child disrupts his or her class, the teacher will speak to the child on the day the disruption occurs and remind the child that the behavior is disruptive and unacceptable.
- If a child disrupts the class a second time, the teacher will notify the Christian Formation office. Boykin Bell will contact the child’s parents.
- If a child disrupts the class a third time, the teacher will again notify the Christian Formation office. Boykin Bell will contact the child’s parents. It may be necessary for a parent to accompany the child throughout the next VCS day.
I (parent/guardian) have read and understand the principles of the Church School Discipline Policy.
I give permission for my child(ren)’s photo or video image to be included in the Chapel of the Cross, Diocese of North Carolina or an associated organization’s publications, including web sites. I understand that my child(ren)’s name(s) will not be included without additional permission from me.