Through on-going small groups, specific events, and intentional ministries, parishioners are invited and enabled to feel a sense of belonging and to help others find the same.
We offer opportunities for fellowship, socializing, Bible study, service, and theological discussion. We have groups for men, women, young parents, 20s/30s, UNC students, as well as our members, friends, and seekers. These include:
- Foyer Dinner Groups
- Men’s Breakfast Group
- CrossTies — 20s & 30s group
- Episcopal Campus Ministry
- Children & Church
- Episcopal Youth Community
- Bible Studies & Book Groups
- Naomi’s Network – Widow’s support group
- Daughters of the King
We welcome newcomers, visitors, and members to the parish in a variety of ways.
- Admin Guild: Greet everyone who enters our doors on weekdays
- Greeters: Welcoming, and registering visitors on Sundays
- Newcomers: Assisting with newcomer orientation sessions and receptions
- Kitchen Guild: Serving coffee hours and receptions
- Funeral Guild: Hosting funeral receptions
For more information or to participate in these ministries, please contact Ellen Cole.