The Chapel of the Cross Realm Connect is an app that serves as our parish directory, giving platform, event registration space, and more. Access it through an app on your mobile devices or through a browser window on your personal computer.
Realm Connect helps:
Easily connect with each other online
Facilitate ministry group conversations
Manage personal information and who can view it
Manage stewardship from the touch of your phone
How to Participate:
Get An Invitation
You must receive an invitation from The Chapel of the Cross to join our Realm Connect platform. If you have not received one already, you may contact email@example.com and request an invitation.
Get the Mobile App
The easiest way to access Realm is through your mobile device. Although it’s not required, it certainly is a popular and convenient way to connect.
Download the app here:
Here are a few tips once you have received your invitation:
- Please create your login using the email address that the invitation was sent to. You may change your account email address later should you wish.
- Please create a login through a web browser first and then you may use your login in the app on your mobile device. Realm does not support Internet Explorer.
- Check to make sure that we have your address and other personal information correct under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it. Add a picture too!
- Change your privacy settings (through Manage Privacy) so that other COTC Realm users can see your basic contact information. This is important for the directory.
- Look at Giving to view your pledge(s) and current giving.
- If you are having trouble signing in and receive an “incorrect credentials” message, please press “forgot password” to reset your password and attempt login again.
Click here for a quick start guide to Realm Connect.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about Realm Connect.